DiagnosTechs is a dynamic company that is in a strong season of growth while making significant investments in technology and expertise. We are interested in professionals who want to take their career to the next level. Our work culture values personal respect, open dialog, and the tireless pursuit of progress.
Career opportunities with DiagnosTechs include laboratory, research and development, medical support, and administration. Our lab and R&D associates gain experience with the latest technology and techniques to propel career growth.
Administrative opportunities include client service, accounting, marketing and logistics. Review our current employment opportunities below. If you’re interested in joining DiagnosTechs but don’t see a current opportunity, please send us your resume with your professional interests, and we will add you to our talent network to be considered to future openings.
Laboratory Technician I
Founded in 1987, DiagnosTechs is a pioneer and leader in saliva-based testing. Our top goals are to improve patient health, provide high–quality lab testing, and use samples collected noninvasively and without trauma to the patient. Our commitment to assisting healthcare professionals in restoring patients’ health and wellness is unsurpassed with over 1.2 million specimens tested per year.
The DiagnosTechs R&D and Production Laboratory is looking for a highly motivated, positive, and conscientious Production/Research Technician. This individual will need to maintain their skills and knowledge of the clinical laboratory as well as accept increasing responsibility and independence in assay development, validation, production, quality control, and GMP.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct basic and advanced laboratory activities including: production and optimization of EIA (Enzyme immunoassays) components, assist with sample preparation for EIA, GCMS/MS and LCMS/MS analysis of small molecules in biological fluids, and perform assay development and validation studies.
- Set up and operate lab equipment. Prepare reagents, solvents and solutions for analytical and production activities. Prepare and maintain accurate records of all testing and production activities performed.
- Participate in team project activities, support project timelines and proactively contribute to meeting the team objectives.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with team members
- Conduct lab work in accordance with SOPs; follow corporate safety rules and procedures.
- Assist in the generation and revision of SOPs.
- BS Degree preferably in Biology, Chemistry, or related field.
- 2 years prior experience in CLIA laboratory or GMP facility.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Computer literacy and familiarity with analytical and/or process equipment
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
This is a full time position, Monday-Friday, occasional Saturday work required.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV and a cover letter with “Laboratory Technician I” in the subject line to email@example.com
NO CALLS FROM RECRUITERS OR TEMPORARY AGENCIES PLEASE.
This position is direct hire only.
DiagnosTechs is an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage as well as a participation in the Company sponsored Life Insurance. 401k and Flexible Spending accounts, as well as paid vacation and sick leave are available.