DiagnosTechs is a dynamic company that is in a strong season of growth while making significant investments in technology and expertise. We are interested in professionals who want to take their career to the next level. Our work culture values personal respect, open dialog, and the tireless pursuit of progress.
Career opportunities with DiagnosTechs include laboratory, research and development, medical support, and administration. Our lab and R&D associates gain experience with the latest technology and techniques to propel career growth.
Administrative opportunities include client service, accounting, marketing and logistics. Review our current employment opportunities below. If you’re interested in joining DiagnosTechs but don’t see a current opportunity, please send us your resume with your professional interests, and we will add you to our talent network to be considered to future openings.
Located in Kent Washington and founded in 1987, DiagnosTechs is a pioneer and leader in saliva-based testing. Our top goals are to improve patient health, provide high–quality lab testing, and use samples collected noninvasive and without trauma to the patient. Saliva testing is a powerful tool for evaluating stress, hormone-related disease and health conditions, especially over time. Our high–caliber employees and cutting-edge technologies have enabled us to continue to expand and improve our diagnostic testing repertoire. Our commitment to assisting healthcare professionals in restoring patients’ health and wellness is unsurpassed with over 1.2 million specimens tested per year.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts, track and respond to analytics data. You will be responsible for leading the creation of original content, setting calendars, managing posts, and responding to followers. You will manage our brand personality and company messaging in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As our Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You must have excellent communication skills, a sharp sense of humor, a finger on the pulse of current trends, flexibility, and be able to interpret our marketing messages creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement. You should also be familiar with social media analytics to track results, report results to management, and adjust our social media strategies and tactics accordingly.
This position is under the leadership and in constant collaboration with the Vice President of Marketing.
- Perform assigned and independent research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set advance social media calendars and present those calendars to the VP of Marketing
- Research and recommend paid social media campaigns across all platforms
- Set specific objectives, track analytics, and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Implement social media accounts’ branding (cover, profile pictures and templates)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions, and recommend promoted posts to drive activity
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media applications
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven work experience as a Social Media professional, planning and generating calendars
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to collaborate with the marketing team to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Undergraduate degree or relevant experience in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- Healthcare or laboratory experience is strongly preferred
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV and a cover letter with “Social Media Manager” in the subject line to email@example.com
NO CALLS FROM RECRUITERS OR TEMPORARY AGENCIES PLEASE.
This position is direct hire only.
DiagnosTechs is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage as well as a participation in the company sponsored life insurance, 401K and flexible spending accounts, as well as paid vacation, paid holidays, and sick leave.